Our rosette soaps are not only beautiful, but also brilliantly practical.
Each hand piped rosette can be placed in a handsome soap dish for daily use or in your apothecary display for the guest bathroom.
With each rosette weighing between a quarter to half an ounce, they are convenient for traveling or just to mix and match soap fragrances on a whim.
- Lavender is a clean, fresh, and calming aroma. Studies have shown that lavender aids sleep and relaxation as well as reducing anxiety.
- Garden Mint is a blend of spearmint, mint sprigs, and romaine lettuce for a clean fresh green minty experience.
- Mermaid is a yummy mix of raspberry, lemon, tangerine and sweet watermelon.
- Pink Berry Mimosa is a sexy combination of ripe berries, sweet strawberries, a hint of citrus peel all mixed with sparkling pink moscato!
- Raspberry Lemonade is a refreshing blend of raspberries, lemon, sugar and vanilla.
- Unicorn fragrance is a magical blend of blackberry, jasmine, lemon and vanilla.
Handmade soaps demonstrate a timeless craft that creates a beautifully unique experience.
My handmade soaps are made with superior ingredients that help replenish the moisture in your skin, unlike the majority of commercial soaps which can leave your skin dried out.
Rosettes come in a 2x2 box that holds between four to five rosettes depending on both piping and curing variations.
Approximate weight is 1.5oz
Olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil, shea butter, avocado oil, clay, fragrance, skin safe mica, and biodegradable glitter
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
All artisan soap in the shop is available for wholesale. The seasonal bars are not always available. Please contact me directly via email to place an order, set up a call or simply order from our current inventory.
Yes, with a minimum of $50
Items that are unopened can be exchanged but you are responsible for shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions before purchasing.